Brae Burn Golf Course Dansville NY
According to historical information, every hole was originally named by the unidentified builder of the course. The holes were named as follows:
- All local rules are in conjunction with USGA rules.
- All play begins on Hole #1.
- All water hazards defined by yellow stakes.
- All lateral water hazards defined by red stakes.
- All out of bounds defined by white stakes on #1, #2, #8 & #9.
- Protective fences on #1 & #7 to be played under rule 24-2.
- No Fivesomes.
- Please repair all ball marks and replace all divots.
- Please rack bunkers upon exit.
- Carts to be kept 30 ft. away from all greens and tees.
- Please allow faster players to play through.